What should be paid attention to in the working process of granulator
1. The granulator should run in a positive direction; avoid reversing.
2. The granulator is not allowed to run without load, but must run with hot charging, so as to avoid stick (hold shaft) phenomenon.
3. It is strictly forbidden to enter iron and other sundries in the feed port and vent hole of granulator. In order to avoid unnecessary accidents and affect the normal production safety.
2、 Matters needing attention in working process of granulator
1. Pay attention to the temperature change of the fuselage at any time, and raise the temperature immediately when touching the strip with clean hands. It's normal until the cop touches his hand.
2. When the bearing part of the reducer burns hands or is accompanied with noise, it should be shut down for timely maintenance and replenished with oil.
3. When the bearing parts at both ends of the main engine bearing chamber are hot or noisy, stop the machine for maintenance and add grease. During normal operation, the bearing chamber is filled with grease every 5-6 days.
4. Pay attention to find out the operation law of the machine; for example, the temperature and speed of the machine can be handled in time according to the situation.
5. When the fuselage operation is unstable, it should pay attention to check whether the gap of the coupling is too tight, and it should be adjusted in time.
3、 How to start up
1. Before starting the machine, first raise the temperature for about forty to fifty minutes. Raise the temperature to the point where you can pull the motor V-belt by hand until it is free; continuously pull it eight to ten times according to the normal working direction. Then continue to heat up for about 10 minutes, and then start the machine, but continue to heat up, because normal production needs to continue to supplement heat; adjust different temperatures according to different properties of plastics.
2. When the granulator is working normally, the temperature of the granulator should be kept stable, not high or low. Close to the vent hole until the temperature of the machine head is about 200 ℃.
3. The feeding should be uniform, and there should be no shortage. The feeding speed and feeding speed of the machine should be matched properly. Otherwise, it will affect the quality and yield of particles.
4. Shut down, the host to completely cut off the power. The screw plug (with wrench) of the machine head must be removed. Preheat separately before next use.